Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Tantalizing

Differing from the norm definitely portrays my style. Wearing what makes me happy is my policy. I don't follow trends, I set my own. My style is the 21st century avant-garde movement! I'm definitely pushing the boundaries of what is accepted and expected! Growing up I never could comprehend why people always had something negative to say about my visage. It’s evident that people misconstrue anything that differs from the norm. Now, I'm so use to people saying things like "WOW... only you could pull this off!" When I first started hearing it, I pondered to myself "am I really wearing something unusual?" I honestly saw a vision this morning and made it reality. My reality to some seems to be very peculiar, and to others, daring. But in my opinion, it's simply a reflection of me. Whether it’s my clothes, accessories, or my sweet crush, a unique pair of SHOES, I put it together and make it my own...TANTALIZING! Individual style should be a reflection of you….Embracing me! :)























8 comments:

  1. loves it!!! colorful and tasteful expressions of your personality! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL @ "Only you can pull this off..." Well, keep on setting Unique trends! Atypical sturvs lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Uche!!! Lol Dikacy... I love "Atypical sturvs"...lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous said...Nice post! Real to the max! I can honestly say that you have your own style... its beyond unique! Continue to set trends suga. Thanks for giving me something re-freshing to read ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your style fits your personality...Very colorful, never a dull moment! Keep it up :-)

    -Kadija

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Charmeeka, Anonymous, and Kadija!!! I appreciate it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fashion is a reflection of strength, personality and individuality.. i think you are Free to do you; and you do it well xoxo

    AW (aWO- oMAMMA)

    ReplyDelete