Wednesday, November 8, 2017

The Silent Killer!!!

No matter what your current circumstance is always have faith that brighter days are on the way. I can't even give this negative weather my attention. Wondering why does it have to be so frigid today, but reflecting on that day I was rocking that Silent Killer...a mean pair of electric blue thigh high boots!!! Those pair that have everyone around you admiring its visage. Looking forward to incorporating them into my winter wardrobe. 

Enjoy!!! Outfit details below. Have an amazing day!!!







 ðŸ“· @dotunayodeji

Details on my fit!!!

👚 @americanapparelusa 
Shorts @urbanoutfitters 
👠 @iamjenniferle


Follow me on Instagram via @uniquelyatypical

Like me on Facebook via @uniquelyatypical

More to come...stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment