Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Heartless Moves: Impeding the wise




Today is the day I changed. My kind hearted spirit did not disappear, but my eyes expanded more than a human eye should. I found myself in tears. I was striving for something that was attainable, but restrictions applied. I'm not sure how I missed the memo. I usually read all the fine print. For some the restrictions meant nothing, but for me the restrictions meant everything. All the strides I made to excel based on my merit were taken from me because of one response I made. A response that some might know a bit toooo well… I typed the two letter word "NO"! I will NOT mix business with pleasure! Furthermore, I'm not "one of those" you work for this! In this male dominated industry why does everything result back to sex? Do you know me? What's my mom’s name? How many siblings do I have? EXACTLY my point! You have NO clue! When did asking for pu$$y become the norm? You have no shame?...This is the day I started my blog. This blog will reveal not just the truth about people whose heartless moves impede the wise, but will uplift and encourage those who struggle with what to do when they are put in comprising situations. My blog will encourage those to better themselves in different aspects in their lives. My blog will be the promotion we all need! Lead your own path. It’s funny, but I always take the road less traveled!


Heartless Moves: Impeding the wise...

14 comments:

  1. All I have to say is WOW!!!I can't wait for the rest of the Heartless moves series! I'm really excited about the launch of this blog...ill be checking in to see the update...Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Job. Will be checking back to see where the road less traveled takes you. I just might be right behind you! lol @ I always read the fine print too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post Sis! I'm so proud of you and I'm looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you both! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE YOUR BLOG! Very thought-provoking and well-written... I look forward to reading more from you, sis! Very proud of you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. TWO Thumbs up!! Congrats :) Looking forward to reading more

    Vivian aka (Awo-Omama)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome read! I can’t wait to read more. I can actually feel your sincerity in every word. Very very proud of you. You inspire us all <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much ladies! I appreciate your positive comments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just one word.. Awesome!!! ((( 2 hands finger snaps )))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job! I luv it!! Keep it up and I will be back for more!!! Cheers :-)

    ReplyDelete