Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Faith


My Birthday is quickly approaching, so a year older, I will soon be. I'm trying not to cringe at the thought of being a few years closer to 30 *sigh* lol. I think to myself…. I have sooooo much to do. I'm truly grateful that God has blessed me with another year. To think that I experienced both an earthquake and a hurricane in the same week and survived is truly a blessing. As I reflect on my life thus far, I can conclude that greatness awaits me! I strongly believe that God puts you through things he knows you can handle. I have been through so much that at times, I question why I am always faced with some kind of obstacle or adversity. I pray and ask God for his guidance and support in each predicament, and at the end, I overcome. God is amazing! I'm definitely not where I want to be, but I'm definitely not where I use to be and that is magnificent!!! :) Striving for success and never settling for less! In times of adversity, remain faithful. There is always a glistening light at the end of a dark tunnel.

6 comments:

  1. Yayyy First!!!!!!! hahaha but I love it...Happy Birthday and lol @ the "30" banter. This statement is real -- "I'm definitely not where I want to be, but I'm definitely not where I use to be...striving for success and never settling for less!" Make it happen :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday in advanced sweetie! A great post that I can definitely relate to! At times, ambitious women like us keep looking forward and striving to higher ambitions while losing sight of what God has already given us! We are truly blessed and ahead of our class! God is soooo awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Karin Go Karin. Its your Birthday its your birthday!!! We thank God for for life and pray that he blesses u with many more. I admire your determination and charisma and am glad to have met you!! Its september season. Yay us!!! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all!!! I really appreciate it. Lol Dikacy. I concur Zenab and Asanwa!!! :)

    ReplyDelete