Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Loved

I recently celebrated my birthday and I'm truly grateful that God blessed me with another year. As I get older, the way I feel about my birthday doesn't change. It's a celebration of my life owwwwww!!! For those that know me, I loveeee to travel. I'm always looking for where I should go next. This year, I just wanted to be around my loved ones. God has placed the most amazing people in my life.

I've gotten to the age where the club scene is clearly not my forte. I mean why pay to sweat and be around the same faces??? 



Nonetheless, this year I just wanted to enjoy a night out on the town with my loves. 



I didn't expect anything from anyone. Honestly, their presence was a present enough. I had a blast! My family and friends never fail to show me I'm loved! Oh, and I definitely can't leave out that they blessed me with lovely gifts! I decided to share a few below! 





A limited edition from my Aunt Grace!
Contact Pink Crush and get your exclusive
jewelry at contactpinkcrush@gmail.com 


See how happy I am?


Pink Crush did it again!


Love!


A Pink Crush piece from my bestie Si! Love it!


My MP is the BEST...Ron Ron 85 Water Snake
The perfect height for me!!! ;)


Thank you to my bestie Shanae!
*sigh* 

Truly Loved!!!








4 comments:

  1. Awwwwww, lovebug! I'm glad you loved all the love we all harbor for you. I was delighted to endure the not so beloved club scene to celebrate your 30th and am so impressed with the woman you've become! Muah and cheers to you and a decade of an amazing friendship :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww thanks Ky!!! I know it's you because you said 30....you know I dread being close to 30 lol. I'm not 30 yet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm blessed to have you as a bestie. Thank you for coming. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, as always!! Nothing is more important than being loved and loving others! :-)

    ReplyDelete