Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Under Construction



With the New Year approaching and so much to do, I’ve been extremely busy. Unfortunately, I have not been able to post this month as often as I would have liked. On another note, I am grateful to say that God has blessed me with gifts that I will be exploring in 2012. 




Thank you all for your continued support. To all those that have been anticipating the unveiling of my first piece, it is definitely worth the wait! It’s almost time for me to share it with the world. I will launch my collection early next year so stay tuned! 
Look forward to new posts and what's next for the Uniquely Atypical brand. It’s about to go DOWN owww! 2012 will be amazing…CLAIMED!!!  


The Heartless Moves series will be continued and I can’t wait to share. The scoop on how I lost 45 pounds the right way will be revealed and so much more.  



So as you can see, I am Under Construction, but the finished product will be MAGNIFICENT!!!



Coming soon!!! :)



P.S.: I finally joined twitter…follow me @uniquelykarin 

(when referencing blog use #uniquelyatypical)

4 comments:

  1. Aw boo thanks for the update! I am so excited for you!! Cant wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm new here. what are all these about ? enlighten me more please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am soo excited for ur final products ... Love suporting my fellow naija sisters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your continued support! Uche, feel free to e-mail me at uniquelyatypical@gmail.com!

    ReplyDelete