Sunday, January 1, 2012

Mission Complete!!!



It's evident I have a tantalizing sense of style. Whether it's high-end, department store brand, or vintage, I know how to put things together and make it scream uniquely chic! I can't help but to admit my sweet crush, a couture bag and a bad pair of designer shoes. It's definitely a must! This Christmas I added the one bag I've been itching to add to my collection and a "mean" pair of shoes!!! Yes, it arrived in style and I'm truly pleased! Owwww...we all scream for CHANEL!!! For those that know me, I'm in love with any shade of orange, so please trust that I again strayed from the norm. My first CHANEL is not black! ;) I will definitely be prancing, dancing, and romancing in my new animal print booties! Zebra print...check. Leopard print...check. Water Snake print...check. Giraffe print...mission complete...Gucci!!! Lol. 2012 let's get it...it's a new year!!!




Coral it is!!! :)












The unveiling on my first piece and the launch of my collection coming soon...stay tuned! 2012 will be amazing...Happy New Year!!!



6 comments: