Saturday, March 31, 2012

Lucky?!?



Yesterday, after getting off a call with my colleague, I was truly excited. She had just informed me that the Mega Millions were increased to $640 million. The entire week, I talked about playing and at that moment I was feeling luckier that I ever felt. I decided to go buy a few tickets and I went back to work. Later that day I got a call from my mother asking me to go back and get $5 worth of tickets. Hesitant at first, I had no choice but to listen to her. 

Well, that was the best choice I ever made. The entire day I was feeling lucky. The one thing I failed to do...being specific about what kind of luck I wanted. SMH. LOL. I won $150!!! I was only one number away from winning $10,000 and two numbers away from winning the Jackpot! *SIGH* Lucky, but not lucky enough!

The winning numbers were 02-04-23-38-46, and the Mega Ball 23.

My numbers...


***PLEASE REFER TO LINE B***

CBS reported this morning that there were 3 winning tickets sold. The winning tickets were sold in Maryland, Illinois, and Kansas! Happy winnings to all three winners! :)



***LIKE*** Me on Facebook...search Uniquely Atypical!!! 
The unveiling of my first piece... in the matter of days!!!

3 comments:

  1. GURLLLL you where almost there to win that joint!! :) would be nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol....i also joined the band wagon and tried my luck....even tho i knew i had more chances visiting pluto with plato. *shrugs*, oh well...

    you were pretty darn close tho.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I concur!!!

    LOL @ The Young Radicals. I am sure you feel my pain. Better luck next time to us both.

    ReplyDelete