Friday, March 30, 2012

Tickled




Today's post definitely strays from the norm, but I just had to share. For those that know me, I have a great sense of humor and an unforgettable laugh. Well, trust that I'm truly tickled by a few things I've come across and my laughter definitely left a mark lolololol. Enjoy!!!








Owwww I love Angelina Jolie and apparently the kids do too!!! 



***STRAIGHT FACE***


You have to admit...this is HILAR and sad at the same time SMH!!!




LMAO Really??? YIKESSSSS




PLEASE refer to my blog post entitled "BUTTS"...THAT IS ALL 


 *********DISCLAIMER*********


Then there comes the time that what initially tickled you, truly disgusts you. Hence my face



Honestly, this individual most have hit the ultimate low. INSULTING!!! 

***USE CAUTION BEFORE VIEWING***





ROCK BOTTOM!!!

3 comments: