Wednesday, January 4, 2012

“It’s a Brad Brad World”



I love a man with a sense of style! Celebrity Stylist, Brad Goreski, definitely has a unique sense of style that I adore. Last night on The Wendy Williams Show, Brad promoted his new show, “It’s a Brad Brad World”, that will air on Bravo and also made sure to explain that his style is “Geek Chic, with a bit of show girl”…Brad, I love it!!! I couldn’t help but notice his oh so lovely shoes and how they sparkled! OMG I knew it…these were definitely the same shoes I saw this past weekend when I was in Louis Vuitton. Gentlemen...are you looking for a shoe that just screams hotness??? Well, it’s a “MUST” that you check out the Midnight lace-up in glitter by Louis Vuitton…they are definitely a must have!!! 



"There is nothing wrong with standing out!" ~ Karin (Uniquely Atypical)

Check out pictures below of Brad Goreski wearing these fabulous shoes, other hot photos of Brad Goreski, and a link to last night’s episode! 












3 comments: