Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Vintage Gold



I was truly shocked. So, my mom and I were packaging items to give to Salvation Army and I stumbled on two finds that definitely made my jaw drop. I found a long, over-sized winter denim coat with snake skin detail around the shoulders and pockets. I also found an authentic fur coat...OM...Freaking G! Both coats were purchased in Germany in the 80s!!! These coats are the true epitome of couture *whew*...I can't wait to rock these precious gems of hotness!!! It's eminent my mom has taste! Hmmm I wonder what else she is hiding?!? LOL. Truly, these finds are vintage gold and I just had to share...enjoy!


























6 comments:

  1. Love your hair and vintage style. Your mom sure does have great taste.

    Please visit ColetteClayton.com, it's my online shop that carries one of a kind affordable vint pieces and specially hand crafted tribal accessories. Feel free to shop and spread the word. We ship worldwide too.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol!! Your mom surely does have taste! Lovely pieces!
    Signed- Kudira

    ReplyDelete
  3. Give me! ~ Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Ms. Typical.. I am loving those pieces! I really like the fur coat! Your mom has great style! Love your hair too! Can I get those gloves? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all!!! I hope to see what else my mom has to offer my closet soon...lol!!! ;) The Young Radicals, I love your online shop...cute pieces!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your boots, from what i can see of them.
    What are they? they look like some i saw Kourtney Kardashian wearing.

    ReplyDelete