Monday, February 6, 2012

New Year...New Look!?!




When trying something new, you might as well have on a blindfold because honestly, you really don't know what to expect. You hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.

Well, over the weekend, I wanted to try a different look and I wasn't too thrilled at first, but it was a MUST. I must say the finished product was superb! Definitely looks edgy...owww I love it! New Year...New Look!!! ;)












***Special thanks to the best hairdresser ever…Nneka you rock!!!***

9 comments:

  1. Yesssssssss! I've been waitin for dis moment!! U look GOOD...Not sayin u looked bad before lol but I really love dis on u! Muahhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful look for you and on you!!!!! But you would look good in anything. Yvetta

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look like a doll! I love it. The color suits your pecan complexion so well! :) ... you go hun! I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww thank you both!!! I appreciate it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bangs and hair color

    ReplyDelete
  6. You better rock! - Tina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all! I really appreciate your comments. :)

    ReplyDelete