Sunday, February 12, 2012

Whitney Houston: I Will Always Love You!




Honestly, I can't begin to explain how much Whitney Houston and her music impacted my life. My childhood best friend's mother looked just like Whitney. For years, I thought Whitney lived right across the street. I was extremely overjoyed. I would share stories on how we would go shopping together. It wasn't until I got older that I realized that my childhood best friend's mother was only a Whitney look-alike.

Whitney Houston's passing yesterday is still shocking. I'm truly in disbelief. This is heart-wrenching news. Your music put me and millions of others around the world, at ease. Your voice was powerful beyond measure. You are a legend who will live forever in our hearts! My heart goes out to Bobbi Kristina, to your family, loved ones, and fans. May the Lord cover you all with the blood of Jesus and watch over you all. May God give you all the strength to get through this, the wisdom to know she is in a better place, and the courage to keep faith. Whitney...gone to soon. :'(

The memories you left behind are invaluable. IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII will always loveeeeeeeeeeee youuuuuuuuuu!!! 














May your precious soul R.I.P.



4 comments:

  1. i am still in shock, as well. i know the pain of losing a loved one so my heart goes out to Bobbi -- every young girl needs her mother. i pray that the love of God be her strength during this time period and that Whitney's precious soul rest in peace. AMEN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant believe this! THx for yoru wonderful blog tribute! How sweet! She was beautiful inside and out you know? We can't question God! I pray for her fam and friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The KING and QUEEN have taken their rightful seats at the right hand of the Father Almighty. RIP Whitney

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen Uche!

    You're welcome. I concur Meeka!

    Amen Chief Uche!

    ReplyDelete