Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Dare To Dream!!!



Jody, this past Saturday meant more to me than some could even imagine. One thing we both had in common was our perseverance. No matter how negative and malicious people were about our passions, we continued to dare to dream! As you continue to rest in perfect peace, trust that your ambition will never be forgotten. Miss you.

Saturday night was amazing! I am truly grateful to all those that dedicated their time and assistance to make it successful! To the Nwosu family: I am honored and truly grateful to have been able to share a sneak peek of my Spring/Summer Uniquely Atypical collection at the Jody Jaz Lupus Foundation Fund-Raising Gala! To my MUA (Charmeeka Chenjo, she *BEAT* every face owww), lovely models (Nneka, Kim, Devorne, Tiara, Michelle, and Abby), family, MP, Uchechi (thank you for always being there for me), and friends (Aunt Grace, Simone, and Jenell to name a few),  Thank You. May God continue to bless you all! Stay tuned for the details to my June launch…my Spring/Summer collection is true HOTNESS!!! 

"It's a new era of fashion, Uniquely Atypical!" ~ Karin


Yes, it's me Karin (The Founder, Owner, and Designer of Uniquely Atypical)!!!


***Check out my models and Uniquely Atypical designs!!!***











P.S.: All items are for sale! E-mail me at uniquelyatypical@gmail.com for more details.

*LIKE* Uniquely Atypical on Facebook and see more pictures!

"Be bold! Be beautiful! Be bodacious! Dare to be different, wear Uniquely Atypical!” ~Karin

4 comments:

  1. Karin, I am so grateful to have been a part of this wonderful event. Everything went well and your designs were nothing less than PERFECT! Just know that you are blessed and your talent and beautiful personality will take you far! Pleasure working with you, I KNOW you made your friend Jody proud. P.S-I am putting my order in soon for a unique piece..thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. UNIQUELY ATYPICAL = PERFECTION! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Couldn't have been more proud of the collection you put together!! It was an awesome display of color and design which was a reflection of all the hard work you've put in. Continued success and prosperity. Uniquely Atypical!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Charmeeka! I appreciate your kind words and your support. You are excellent at your craft! Every face looks awesome...thank you soooo much!!! :)

    Uche, I appreciate you! I love that equation!!! :)

    MP, I appreciate you for all that you do for me and your support!!! :)

    ReplyDelete