Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Embody The Shade!!!

Hello November!!! To all my dolls, fashion bloggers, personal bloggers, and lifestyle bloggers it's been a while, but at least I have so much to share with you all. I'm back and we are definitely going to end this year with a celebration. ðŸ˜‰ On another note, the weather in the DMV has been so bipolar. Ironically, it was in the 70s the other day, while today it's frigid cold. I know it's time to bundle up, but I can't help think about warmer days.  I love color and no matter what I'm wearing there is always a splash of color embedded into my fit. This day I chose to embody a shade of green that can truly make anyone pop. I paired it with some timeless nude pumps with a heel all their own. I promise these pumps can truly be worn in any season. If you know me I love a mean handbag and this "I am Jennifer Le" purse was all the fire I needed.  

Enjoy!!! Outfit details below. Have a blessed and amazing day! 









 ðŸ“· @dotunayodeji

Details on my fit!!!

👗 @muehlederofficial 
👠 @maisonvalentino 
👜 @iamjenniferle

Follow me on Instagram via @uniquelyatypical

Like me on Facebook via @uniquelyatypical

More to come...stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment