Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Necessary Execution!!!






Every bride should feel like a Queen on her special day. So many factors come to play to ensure this execution . Your hair, makeup, nails, and accessories must be on point, but must importantly your attire must have everyone in the room stunned. I designed my dress to do exactly that. Everything about the dress screamed epic slayage!!! This dress truly has its own horror story that I will definitely share one of these days. 😂 My traditional wedding was truly a fashion success...Executed by any means necessary!!! ❤😍😘👌









Enjoy...Outfit details below. Have an amazing day!!!


















📷 @dotunayodeji

Details on my fit!!!

👗 Designed by me @uniquelyatypical 
Styled by me @uniquelyatypical 
👜 @iamjenniferle 
👠 @giuseppezanottidesign 

Follow me on Instagram via @uniquelyatypical

Like me on Facebook via @uniquelyatypical 

No comments:

Post a Comment