Monday, November 13, 2017

Quite the KARICters!!!


The holidays are almost here!!! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ™πŸ½❤😘😍 In honor of Thanksgiving I am blessed to share my wedding highlight video!!! May 28, 2017 is my forever fairytale. It's the day I married the love of my life. I'm beyond grateful to spend the rest of my life with my everything. Every moment was beautifully captured and this is just a taste. I'm privileged to be able to plan my wedding exactly how I wanted it to be. Every detail embodied my movie theme wedding. God is so awesome!!! Thanking God for his many blessings. Love this pic from our special day!!! 

To watch my wedding highlight video click the link below: 



A few of my favorite pics!!!








    My dream team: 
 πŸ“· @dotunayodeji
 πŸŽ₯: @henryadewalefilms
Ceremony & Wedding venue: @thebellevueva 
The glue that kept everything together: @masterplanevents 
Impeccable πŸ˜❤️ decor: @dacceni_occasions 


Follow me on Instagram via @uniquelyatypical


Like me on Facebook via @uniquelyatypical

No comments:

Post a Comment